1. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin. I layer it on over my Bare Escentuals blush (which is in Golden Gate) and I have pink cheeks that last all day. But it is very sparkly, so it's not for the shimmer-phobic. It is very inexpensive and easy to apply.
2. The Body Shop Concealer. I have it in 01, the lightest shade. It covers everything and blends in well. The only problem I have with it is that I can't find a pencil sharpener big enough to sharpen it. But it lasts a long time and is only $11.
3. The Stila Pon Pon Gerebera eyeshadow trio. There's a dark brown, a medium pink, and a light pink. The colors are absolutely beautiful and I think they would go with any eye color. The brown is for your lid, the medium pink for your crease, and the light pink is supposed to be a liner, but I use it as a highlight. It's hard to say, but the result is fantastic.
4. Desperate Housewives. I started watching the first season on Netflix on my Wii a couple months ago and now I'm on the seventh. This show is so good, it reminds me of Pretty Little Liars. Every season there's a new mystery, but there is a good amount of humor and day-to-day struggles of the women on Wisteria Lane.
5. The song 'Stereo Love' by Edward Maya. I'd heard it on the radio a lot, but i never knew what it was. Look it up, I think you'll be surprised about what it's like. Bonus: The artist has an awesome name.
I think those are all my favorites for this month. I look forward to posting more and more often.