Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Haul




So over the weekend I went shopping at several different places. I got more things than usual, so I thought, this is a great opportunity to do my first haul!

On Friday I went to see a movie at the mall. After that I went shopping . I first went to Tilly's and bought a gorgeous shirt. You know I love anything to do with roses! This shirt can be worn with jeans, shorts, or capris. It was $17.99. I got a girls size large.

Next, I went to Forever 21. I bought three necklaces and a pair of sunglasses. The necklaces were $1.50 each and the sunglasses were $5.80. I couldn't believe how inexpensive the necklaces were so I bought two kokeshi doll necklaces, one was on a silver chain and one was on a pink, and a silver bird. One side has rhinestones and the other had just the design etched on it. I think I prefer the plain side because the it is more simply beautiful. Another thing I bought was the sunglasses. Now, I've wanted aviators for a while now, so I was really excited to find them for less than six dollars. There was also a black pair for $3, but I thought they were too dark so I went with the purple pair. These sunglasses actually work; they have 100% UV protection.

The next day I went back to the mall, but just to Macy's. At the Clinique counter I got the chubby stick in Super Strawberry. Now, I don't know if you've heard about chubby sticks, but they were featured in at least five different magazines a month or two ago. They're lip crayons that twist up like chapsticks instead of sharpening. They're super moisturizing and have a really pretty shine. Super Strawberry was the brightest color I found, the other two were a bit more neutral. But they are really convenient and I've wanted one for a long time so I'm so glad I got one.

Next, we headed on over to the Nordstrom Rack. This is a great place to get shoes, clothes, and accessories. I got an adorable pair of shoes from Report. They were originally $74.95, reduced to $39.95. I also bought a half-sleeve cropped coral cardigan. The back is all lace, which is soo cool. It was originally $25, reduced to $15.97, then 50% off. I got a pair of white skinny jeans from Jolt, originally $36, reduced to $19.97. The last thing I bought was a simple pink cami from Ivy & Moon, $2.97 from $14. It was so cheap that I didn't even bother to try it on. I mean, it was $3! I love stores like these!

The last place I went to was TJ Maxx. I just got two tins of hard candy, Lemon and Kiwi & Mango, for AIMS testing this week. This has been a really fun post and I think I'll do them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment