Monday, May 3, 2010

April Favorites

Sorry they're a bit late, but i've been busy working on my new project: dog breeding. I have a tiny little male poodle mix that I think is so cute and I love puppies so I decided to breed him. Don't worry, I've been researching this for years and consider myself quite the expert. :) To learn more about this go to myhammys.blogspot.com (I also had a litter of eleven hamsters). This is my first favorites post so it will include everything I like, not just the ones I discovered this month.

The first one is Teavana's Green Tea Mints. http://bit.ly/c1ZOPq These taste sooooo good, not bitter like real green tea but kind of sweet and organic. It also really freshens your breath. They were having a sale at my store and the mints were $1.89 each because they didn't know whether they would be re-stocked or not. Fortunately they have them again. Unfortunately the prices are back to $3.65. But if you want to buy them online they're on sale right now.

The second one is Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. http://bit.ly/MLt9j I really love this company because they have cute packaging, good smells, and are organic. This lip gloss has that cooling mint and is VERY sparkly so its definitely not for you if you don't like glitter. I got it in Champagne, which looks like a light pink but is really just glitter. I also tried it out on my eyelids today and it looked and felt good, not too sparkly or sticky. But it did also have the same cool effect on my eyes which, which felt kind of interesting. I love this because it is just easy and quick to use.

The third one is Clinique's Blushwear Cream Stick. http://bit.ly/6YprAy I have it in Glow Blush. My mom got it as a sample and gave it to me, so I have a mini version, but it still has lasted a really long time. I used as an eyeshadow until I looked at the bottom and realized it was a blush. The color is looks kind of orange-ish, but goes on kind of pink and sparkly. I only use this April to September.
Because it's so...glowy!

The fourth one is the Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Cream. http://bit.ly/9Y3ShL I got this as a free sample (I know, another one) from an email that I signed up to get as part of the mailing list. It smells SOO good and is cute to carry around.

The last one is bit.ly Just look that up on the address bar and you'll come to a site where you can enter a link and it will automatically make it shorter. See above.
Well that's it for now. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment