Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Strike

Hey guys! I didn't go to school today because of the strike in my school district. Instead, I went to see the Bounty Hunter with my friend Nika. Movie tickets are getting really expensive! We went to the 1 o'clock showing and it cost $10! And the smallest size popcorn cost $6. Also, you know Fern Arable in Charlotte's Web? Well, I just learned that "arable" means "good for growing crops" and I just thought that it was funny that their name was Arable and they were farmers. My dog also got a haircut that makes him look exactly like a poodle. I had no idea his nose was so long! I had an audition for H&M on Saturday. It was different from the others I've been to. It was like a photoshoot and I did cartwheels while the photographer took pictures. Well, I better get to bed because I have to go to school tomorrow even though the strike is still going on. Sorry for not posting that much. I always think that it takes a lot more time than it does. Remember, you can always email me at missiemayarose@gmail.com. Remind me to post or tell me what you think of my recent posts.
PS: I got my own computer!!! It's a desk top, though, and no webcam. :( It's a Mac OS X

No comments:

Post a Comment