Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long Absence

Hi guys, sorry for being so AWOL. I had an okay spring break, we didn't go anywhere big just the mall, and the beach. I also went to see How to Train Your Dragon, which was pretty good. The animation was amazing and the story made sense until the last bit when Hiccup's father said that he was not his son. My parents also got a bed from Z Gallerie. It was the floor model and on sale.
http://www.zgallerie.com/p-3682-alto-bed.aspx
I also went to the dentist, found out I had a cavity (my first in six years!). Oh yes, I went to the doctor. At the end of the appointment, my mom said she never wanted to take me again. The reason is, I had to get three shots and it took twenty minutes. And that is because I have a severe phobia of needles. It's true, my dad believed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment