Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm a Slacker/Fall Trends


Arggh! I keep abandoning my blog! I am a HUGE procrastinator/slacker and that's something I really need to work on. In fact, my October resolution is to post at least every other day for the rest of the month. I was going to say every day, but I think that's a bit ambitious.
So anyway, in order to give this post a point, I'm going to discuss fall trends.
One I'm particularly excited about is...PLAID! Yay! It's finally back in! I got the most adorable plaid flannel shirt at Abercrombie the other day. I was looking at some on the website and the one I liked was sixty-eight dollars, which was unlikely to happen. But when I got to the store, it was $28.99 and the 50% off! I can't tell you how happy I was about that. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/nl6d8j I got it in Navy Plaid.

The other trends I've been hearing about are mainly in nails. The colors are all traditionally dark, of course, but the shades themselves are very specific. I'm just going to put a list here (I have them all written 0n the whiteboard above my desk!):
  • Deep, dark reds Ex.) OPI Got the Blues for Red
  • Wine Ex.) Essie Limited Addiction
  • Gold Ex.) OPI Spark de Triomphe
  • Chocolate brown Ex.) New York Color Lincoln Center
  • Blue-black Ex.) OPI I Brake for Manicures
  • Gray Ex.) Essie Chinchilly
  • Copper Ex.) OPI DS glow
  • Mustard Ex.) OPI The "It" Color
  • Forest Green Ex.) Essie Power Clutch
Note: The OPI Try It On section on their website is fun.

So, hopefully, I'll be posting more frequently and not be quite so abandoning.

The picture is from here: http://alicia-lovely-clothings-paradise.blogspot.com/2011/06/opi-nail-polish-selling-hot-cheap-only.html

1 comment: