Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Skin Care


Hey guys! So I'm going to tell you how I take care of my skin. So every night, in the shower, (which is easier because then you don't have to worry about it getting in your hair) I take my DHC Cleansing Foam and I lather it up. I massage into my face and rinse. Then I take my mini sample bottle of Irish Spring Cool Relief Scrub and rub that in, too. After I get out of the shower, I dab on DHC Ceramide Quick. I know you probably won't be able to but these DHC products so quickly,but there are drugstore alternatives. I hear Clean and Clear is very good, and I'll tell you about my Biore' experience. Once a week I use Biore' Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. Then I use Biore' Pore Unclogging Scrub. When my face is feeling dry I put on Vaseline LOTION. My dad brought me a sample of Biore' Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30. I really like it! I might buy it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment