Thursday, March 25, 2010

Watercolor Look






I know that I said I don't wear make up, but this look was sooo fun to do and I just wanted to share it. I first saw this in the September 2009 issue of Seventeen, but only recently tried it. I used my Lancome palette, but I don't know which one it is. Anyway, I'm sure any similar colors would suffice. I started by using the lavender from my inner corners to my crease. Than it took the turquoise and went from the crease to the outer corners. Then it took the skinny side of the brush (I'm using the firm foam eye shadow brushes) and lined my eyes with the turquoise. Then I took a brown pencil eyeliner and just lined the outer corners of my waterline, if that makes sense. I used Maybelline Big Lash Waterproof Mascara in Soft Black and then combed my eyelashes. I hate it when people don't comb their eyelashes after putting on mascara, it looks very clumpy. Also, you know how when you get a smudge of mascara around your eye you want to get it while it's wet and just rub it in? Well, don't. Just wait till it's DRY and take a DRY Q-tip and rub it and it will come right off. Well, thanks! I did three posts tonight and I still have homework! Hahaha. That's so funny. Not

No comments:

Post a Comment